Seven WISENET papers published! – Spring 2021
The WISENET Center has been very productive scientifically during the Spring Semester 2021, generating seven international high quality scientific publications, including also a Best Paper Award!:
These are the publications that have been generated:
- S. Mollaebrahim, B. Beferull-Lozano, “Design of Asymmetric Shift Operators for Efficient Decentralized Subspace Projection”, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 69, pp. 2056-2069, 2021.
- M. Elnourani, S. Deshmukh, B. Beferull-Lozano, “Distributed Resource Allocation in Underlay Multicast D2D Communications” IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 69, no. 5, pp. 3409-3422, 2021.
- R. Money, J. Krishnan, B. Beferull-Lozano, “Online Non-linear Topology Identification from Graph-connected Time Series“, IEEE Data Science & Learning Conference (DSLW), 2021 (Best Paper Award).
- L. Ben Saad, B. Beferull-Lozano, “Quantization in Graph Convolutional Neural Networks”, EUSIPCO 2021.
- J. Bhardwaj, J. P. Krishnan, B. Beferull-Lozano, “Data-driven pump scheduling for cost minimization in water networks”, IEEE International Conference on Autonomous Systems (ICAS), 2021.
- S. Mollaebrahim, D. Romero, B. Beferull-Lozano, “Fast Decentralized Linear Functions via Successive Graph Shift Operators“, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2021.
- S. Redhu, A. P. Singh, R. M. Hegde, B. Beferull-Lozano, “A Cluster based Sensor-Selection Scheme for Energy-Efficient Agriculture Sensor Networks“, IEEE CNCC 2021.